New MSG ! BUG?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
New MSG ! BUG?
Print: ht tp://im gur .com/iift Uat
Quote Originally Posted by Teteudlc View Post
Print: ht tp://im gur .com/iift Uat
When's the last time you logged in that was fine? Are you using an emulator?
I'm getting the same message since the ban wave
I think is a bug really , I'm using my own iPhone , most also used the emulator
Quote Originally Posted by Teteudlc View Post
I think is a bug really , I'm using my own iPhone , most also used the emulator
Try uninstalling and installing again in that case. If it still persists let me know.
I tried reinstalling a few times, it didn't help in my case
Quote Originally Posted by Gowienko View Post
I tried reinstalling a few times, it didn't help in my case
I'm going to assume you've used an emulator/bot in the past too? This occurred shortly after the ban wave?
Yes, I was using a bot and I started getting the message exactly on the day the ban wave occured.

Edit.
Apparently this message pops out while logging in on a banned account. I made a new PTC acc, logged in just fine and I was able to login on my other google accs as well. Then, after trying to login on the banned account the message pops out and I'm not able to login on ANY google acc.
Somehow logging in through the PTC gets rid of this message. Atleast for me.
same here i got ban w/o using any thing but i think it's from report players in gem that's what i thought or becuase my account lvl 37 and got dragonite 3200 i dunno why im sending messege to support to tell me why i got bannded :S
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?