Thumbs upFirst Hack Release!

PollDo you like my hack?
41 votes
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
First Hack Release!
Hello everybody,
this is the first hack I made (it contains Winchester & Unlimited Stamina)
plz dont leech or use to much (maybe it gets detected)
(Command1= Unlimited Stamina on)
(Command2= Unlimited Stamina off)
(Command3= Winchester)

this is the link:
http://**********.com/files/43064414...WORKING___.exe

I know it isn't looking good but pls give reactions
Try adding backgrounds and stuff.
I'm not pimped until it has a background.

Not bad for a first hack. Now you just need to expand from there.
Garbage
it doesnt work.. i keep getting CANT GET SESSIONID or something like that. cant remember exactly. anyway to get this fixed?
It Doesn't Work for me but good job
nice ill check it out later
Quote Originally Posted by killer2334 View Post
It Doesn't Work for me but good job
how can it be a "good job" if it doesn't work?
Happyboy, if you need some help with VB or something else just PM or Xfire me and I'll be happy to help.

My Xfire: Grim09
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
how can it be a "good job" if it doesn't work?
im thinking the same thing
gr8 work
strike fast strike hard !!!!
cheyaa....
mercy is for weaks
zammarok give me strenth !!!
Quote Originally Posted by killer2334 View Post
It Doesn't Work for me but good job
you don't make any sense at all LOL
Quote Originally Posted by dragoonleader69 View Post
you don't make any sense at all LOL
why keep repeating the same shit lol
I think he just used the adresses from the tutorial. Those are outdated thats why it wont work. If he would have the right adresses in it, it would be a nice first hack.
I dont know how it is possible that it doesnt work... but for the ones who voted It's detected like hell... they lie^^
I'm still using it made a new char lvl 1 after 2 our it's lvl 2^^

for questions pls PM next time ok?
IDIOT DONT LEECH FROM THE OTHERS HACKERS FORUM
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us