God of the Forest

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
God of the Forest
So I haven't shown you guys a signature in awhile, so I went on DeviantArt, and found a stock I wanted to work on.



CNC&RATE
a bit oversharpened IMO
Text is nice Like always.

Could u post the stock u used?
Where u get so awesome stocks D:
Im going to use this stock if u dont mind.. ?
Quote Originally Posted by Brizingir View Post
Where u get so awesome stocks D:
Im going to use this stock if u dont mind.. ?
Go right ahead
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
I think I jizzed
As did I...

It's great... just... great...
i hate u so much, but the stock is stoled
Very impressive
Props 10/10 a lil oversharpened but its nice
that is beast
I don't like the text at all. It doesnt fit in with the theme of the piece. Plus it also pops out to much. You make it so that it fits with the theme such as handwriting or ruritania or a similar font. And have a smaller drop shadow as well.
and you aren't GFX Team? or even Jr GFX?

WTF?
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
and you aren't GFX Team? or even Jr GFX?

WTF?
GFX team isn't all about making great art y'know.
You've got to be active, kind, have a great personality 'n that shizzle.
hes to inactive for either of them.
Whoa.Thats just awesome.But sharpened to much.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?