mySetStreamSource problem

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
mySetStreamSource problem
NVM SOLVED ! Request to close this thread

Hi guys,

I'm having a error returning a value in mySetStreamSource.
When i inject my hack into warrock.exe, WR crashes and it gives me this error ;







here's the error :

Code:
HRESULT WINAPI mySetStreamSource(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE8 pDevice,UINT nStreamNumber,LPDIRECT3DVERTEXBUFFER8 pStreamData, UINT nStride )
{
	_asm pushad;

	if(nStreamNumber == 0)
		pStride = nStride;

	_asm popad;
	return pSetStreamSource(pDevice, nStreamNumber, pStreamData, nStride);

}
the error is
return pSetStreamSource(pDevice, nStreamNumber, pStreamData, nStride);

I'm stuck =/ it's been for 2 days now xD It doesn't crash when i don't put mysetstreamsource but i need this to define my m_Stride for D3D hacks =/
When i delete my chams (in the DIP) i don't have this error because it doesn't use the nStride.


Thanks
Lol. Well sorry I couldn't help you, but glad you figured it out.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?