AngrySolvedconvicted by overwatch even without cheating?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
convicted by overwatch even without cheating?
so i was on my smurf, just playing some games and whatnot, and outta nowhere i get an overwatch ban saying i got convicted but i've never hacked on this account, not even once. I have hacked on other accounts, but i have no ties with them to this account except the email, this has happened to 2 accounts of mine and i don't know what's going on.

was it minor conviction or major, if it was minor you just got banned for griefing or some shit
Quote Originally Posted by ImWhacky View Post
was it minor conviction or major, if it was minor you just got banned for griefing or some shit
Majorly disruptive, the image should be in there
Quote Originally Posted by unsatisfiedgamoerz View Post
Majorly disruptive, the image should be in there
image doesnt show for me (might be my fault) if it was major it means you got convicted for cheating
Quote Originally Posted by ImWhacky View Post
image doesnt show for me (might be my fault) if it was major it means you got convicted for cheating
I promise you, i never hacked on this account, not even have i put my phone number
Quote Originally Posted by unsatisfiedgamoerz View Post
I promise you, i never hacked on this account, not even have i put my phone number
Overwatch cases are reviewed by thousands of people (corect me if im wrong) and if the majority of people who reviewed your case thought you were cheating, then you get the majorly disruptive ban. thats how it works so the majority of people who watched your case thought you were cheating.
Do you have the same phone number on both accounts? i think all accounts with that number will get banned rip
You were most likely cheating and you can't admit it or you were given informations from your teammates (cheaters) and the story go...

There's no chance to get overwatch while not cheating. I'm pretty obivious everyday and not a single overwatch, 40-2 -> 2 days , reported by anyone from mm and also called in the cheat and ALSO a kick attempt. No overwatch in the end
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
There's no chance to get overwatch while not cheating.
Not saying this guy wasn't cheating, but this is false, I have been overwatched without even touching any cheats 2-3 months before and after it happened. It could have been from listening to people that were cheating, they call where someone is without knowledge of them actually being there and I get the kill. Many pro players have been falsely overwatched too, I guess the fact that a lot of them pre aim corners in a way that it looks as if they're walling, Roca, ScreaM, Shroud and XANTARES have had this happen to them too.

Overwatch is effective, very effective, but has its faults, just as everything. I know this sentence is cringe-worthy but overwatch is ridding the community of thousands of hackers but with sacrifice of a few non hackers.
Quote Originally Posted by betterthancookiezi View Post
, I guess the fact that a lot of them pre aim corners in a way that it looks as if they're walling, Roca, ScreaM, Shroud and XANTARES have had this happen to them too
Hope you seriously arent thinking that anyone on this forum is anywhere close to those people you listed.
Quote Originally Posted by umadcuz View Post
Hope you seriously arent thinking that anyone on this forum is anywhere close to those people you listed.
I never implied that anyone on this forum would be at that level of skill, not that I'm saying they aren't either. I was only pointing out that it happens, as I said, you could get overwatched by simply listening to the calls of a waller. The fact of me bringing up pro players, see, unsatisfiedgamoerz says he got overwatched without cheating, then gerassss says that he was most likely cheating and can't admit it, not many people are gonna just say something like that if a ScreaM got overwatched, you know what I mean? It was only to point out that anyone can get overwatched by simple mistakes.
If you are not a pro player and get a overwatch ban, than the reason in 99% is cheating or using "hot" calls from m8 that have a cheat. i have more than 600 Matches with hacks at global elo, the most of them are legit or semi legit (sometimes it happen that i have 1-2 smoke kills or wallbangs) and 2-4 matches per day, no single ow ban.
If you weren't actually cheating false positives are rare with overwatch but they do happen, looks like you were just unlucky. I've never heard of anyone getting their OW ban lifted but you could try I guess, that's really your only option or you're just going to have to get a new account.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?