SolvedAHK Scripts Not Working?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
AHK Scripts Not Working?
So, I've made ahk scripts for Unturned (stuff like clicking twice a second to chop trees) but the hotkey doesn't work, like it will either hit once and just stop or ahk won't recognize that I've hit that button.

If anyone could re-write me a script to test out really quickly (just for 2 left clicks a second, activated by Numpad_0 (keypad Ins)) or tell me if I can fix this?
`Thanks, Sora
for anyone wondering, this is what I have now.

Code:
toggle=0
 
Numpad_0::
If (toggle := !toggle)
    SetTimer, Timer, -1
return
 
timer:
while toggle
{
    Click
    Sleep, 500
}
return
Pretty sure auto hot key is case sensitive, so change timer: to Timer:
Been over a week since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us