How to extend WTFast Trial?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How to extend WTFast Trial?
I've tryed the method posted here on forum with Hotspot Shield VPN but it doesn't anymore. I tryed also changing the SID of my computeru sing SIDCHG but it didn't work. I can't understand how they can detect I'm the same person... There must be some registry entries or something hidden somewhere.
WTFast sucks its more like WTSlow.

It can even get u banned in some games, all it does is just make your ping worse
It's a scam
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
It's a scam
What is a scam? Explain please. I can't play without it... It lowers my ping from 40-50ms to 25-30ms and removes 80-90% of lag spikes. But I agree with you the price is outregeously high, and that's why I must bypass their protection.

I've tryed everything I could think of... Even changed the Windows SID and removed all entries containing "wtfast" from registry, but nothing seemed to work. There must be a way they keep track of your PC installation in order to block it for more trials activations. I don't wanna format my PC every 2 weeks...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?