Feminists

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Feminists
Please read the whole post before you throw all your stereotypical insluts at me.

In all honesty, they aren't that bad. The only thing I don't like about feminists, is what they are called, it should not for any reason whatsoever be called feminist considering it's for equal rights and not female over men.

However, female over men people, feminazis, all deserve to die, kthx.

I just also wanna point out before some crybabies come at me, that in this deserve-to-die-list I include those retarded "feminists" who can't argument for shit, they just read something on tumblr and use that, lel.
Kill all the feminists saying "You can't punch me because i'm a girl"
Kill all the feminists saying "You can't punch me because i'm a girl"
Kill all the feminists saying "You can't punch me because i'm a girl"
Kill all the feminists saying "You can't punch me because i'm a girl"
Kill all the feminists saying "You can't punch me because i'm a girl"
Kill all the feminists saying "You can't punch me because i'm a girl"
Kill all the feminists saying "You can't punch me because i'm a girl"
I agree. ))))

I just also wanna point out before some crybabies come at me, that in this deserve-to-die-list I include those retarded "feminists" who can't argument for shit, they just read something on tumblr and use that, lel.
Kill All The Feminists Saying "You Can't Punch Me Because I'm A Girl"
You can't punch me because I am a taco.
.. @Jov
You can't punch me because I'm a grill.
Kill all the feminists saying "You can't punch me because i'm a girl"
there are retarded extremist feminists, no different than terrorists
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us