DiscussionRap

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Rap
I have listened to a LARGE portion of rap.
Music is one of my favorite things and I'm looking to be surprised.
Hmu with something sick that I haven't heard before.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Shits pretty lit, heard him before, but not this remix. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Raw View Post


Shits pretty lit, heard him before, but not this remix. Thanks!
No problem, he makes the best remixes for sure.











I haven't really liked rap before but I went to a G-Eazy concert and I thought it was legit
I'll take a shot at this
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
I haven't really liked rap before but I went to a G-Eazy concert and I thought it was legit
I'll take a shot at this
Yea G-Eazy is lit, he is my profile pic :P
I had a chance to go to the concert, but decided not to.
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
Nice cancer
Quote Originally Posted by Raw View Post
Hmu with something sick that I haven't heard before.
Yo, what kind do you like ? recent autotunes ? old west coast ? chicano rap ?
i'll share you some rap not really known





Quote Originally Posted by Ogma. View Post
Yo, what kind do you like ? recent autotunes ? old west coast ? chicano rap ?
i'll share you some rap not really known





I like 21 Savage, Lil Uzi, Lil Yachty etc.
Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
WOW BRO SO LIT 10/10
Autotune, trap- sucks dick. And fuck all these mumble rappers.

Hail Cunninlynguists, wu-tang, Jedi mind tricks etc
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?