HelpPerma cloak No DC possible?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Perma cloak No DC possible?
I wonder if perma cloaking w/o disconnecting works? Or is it no bypass on it? Happy for answers.

Also this is a new acc. Can't access old mails for reasons. So you gotta live thru my shitty username.
You will eventually DC because the server says "No you can't cloak yet you have to wait for the cooldown" and you keep cloaking so it kicks you.
just stop perma cloaking every like 2 minutes, then resume perma cloaking
Cool. I also saw a K-Relay plugin for Perma cloaking and you DC on it too. However do you DC more often on that or cheat engine? I tend to dc alot on cheat engine.
Quote Originally Posted by Nanohack2 View Post
Cool. I also saw a K-Relay plugin for Perma cloaking and you DC on it too. However do you DC more often on that or cheat engine? I tend to dc alot on cheat engine.
Krelay version seems better, I believe you'll never be able to perma cloak without DCing @einaras would know
My permacloak plugin adds time so server thinks you play "in a future" and then you suddenly come back to normal time (because other packets need time aswell) I think server just notices that you jump back and fourth a lot and it just dc's you. If it makes any sense. Basically what I am trying to say is that if I jumped in the future and never came back to past(incrementing time and keeping it incremented instead of going back where it was before) server may not kick you as often. I'll try to modify k-relay for myself and report back results later.. But i dont have good pet and i killed my rogue.

Anyway i hope at least one of you understood what i said because fuck English.
Quote Originally Posted by einaras View Post
But i dont have good pet and i killed my rogue.
Hahaha this.

I understood what you meant, no worries. I'm just curious if it's possible.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?