Question on....just read. >.<
HEY!
First off: I have a sneaky feeling that this may be in the wrong section. So if it is then please move it to the correct one, or tell me to move it and i will happily do so.
NOW!
Here is my question. Im having a hard time thinking up how i want to ask it... so bare with me xD.....
I want to make a website, kinda. Like MPGH...maybe. So my question is how can i do so? I know i can code one in HTML but since i have never done that i am almost positive it will take me forever to do so, and I may give up on it at some point.
So i was wondering. I know there are web-hosting services out there, but my question is, is there anyway i can make a website easily?
Better question, is there anyone that has free web hosting? I just want a basic site that i can post crap on and people can go to it.
WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
Something that allows me to have a website for FREE.
Im 17 and dont have the cash to support paying a fat cat money for hosting. :P
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
First off: I have a sneaky feeling that this may be in the wrong section. So if it is then please move it to the correct one, or tell me to move it and i will happily do so.

NOW!
Here is my question. Im having a hard time thinking up how i want to ask it... so bare with me xD.....
I want to make a website, kinda. Like MPGH...maybe. So my question is how can i do so? I know i can code one in HTML but since i have never done that i am almost positive it will take me forever to do so, and I may give up on it at some point.
So i was wondering. I know there are web-hosting services out there, but my question is, is there anyway i can make a website easily?
Better question, is there anyone that has free web hosting? I just want a basic site that i can post crap on and people can go to it.
WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
Something that allows me to have a website for FREE.
Im 17 and dont have the cash to support paying a fat cat money for hosting. :P
THANKS IN ADVANCE!