MPGH Paint Contest | Voting

PollMPGH Paint Contest Voting
Raple 13% · 9
Color 17% · 12
Xiolest 0% · 0
Hero 3% · 2
Symmetrical 39% · 28
Saboteur 13% · 9
arunforce 4% · 3
Arrow 6% · 4
VoOoLoX 1% · 1
Cursed4% · 3
71 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Voted for my alien nigga @Austin was too funny, though I liked @Arrow alot too.
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

u cheat
cheat cheat cheatar
Isn´t this whole Forum cheating related? Imo it´s fine
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post


Isn´t this whole Forum cheating related? Imo it´s fine
very true
u got a point
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


very true
u got a point
*high* five on that
Symmetrical, hands down.
rip, i legit spent ages on mine aswell haha. I see this was more a comedy thing then the actual really tryharding which i didnt get. Oh well time to vote
Voted for Symmetrical, good luck to all contestants.
I've never wanted to kill myself more
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
I've never wanted to kill myself more
What are you waiting for then?
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?