Exclamation[Article]Obfuscation[Tutorial]

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Skater lite:
This obfuscates ONLY the selected .NET file, making a backup.

Eazfuscator:
Same as skater light, not sure about the backup part...

Dotfuscator:
Duplicates the original .NET file, making the duplicate obfuscated.

So basically: No, it only obfuscates the built project.

BTW:
By .NET File I mean any .exe, dll, etc. made in a .NET compiler.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Skater lite:
This obfuscates ONLY the selected .NET file, making a backup.

Eazfuscator:
Same as skater light, not sure about the backup part...

Dotfuscator:
Duplicates the original .NET file, making the duplicate obfuscated.

So basically: No, it only obfuscates the built project.

BTW:
By .NET File I mean any .exe, dll, etc. made in a .NET compiler.
Yah and jw if i have a .dll file linked to my .exe(meaning my .exe uses the .dll file) will it give me errors if i encrypt them?
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
Yah and jw if i have a .dll file linked to my .exe(meaning my .exe uses the .dll file) will it give me errors if i encrypt them?
I'm pretty sure not, as when you run an .exe after obfuscation, it runs normally, so I'd assume it's the same with .dlls.
I don't say sticky it, (we have a lot of stickies, and if we sticky every good tut we would have the whole first age stickied ) but it should be added to the list of tuts. Ill see if why06, will do it.

Edit: It is added to the Staff selected tuts, Thanks Why06
Thanks Why06 for adding this to the sticky.

And no, this doesn't deserve it's own sticky.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Thanks Why06 for adding this to the sticky.

And no, this doesn't deserve it's own sticky.
Thank you for writing such an excellent tut.
umm i tryed decompile my own .exe using the reflector
but it says .exe doesnt contain cli header
wat shuld i do
I don't know I've never encountered that problem.
EDIT: Nvm, i got it.
very usefull thread... ty alot! 1 month ago a noob steal my multi tool for CA.. ty
What a coincidence. About one month ago people stopped posting on this thread as well. This is a warning don't bump really old threads. =/
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us