QuestionDiscussionWhat's the most champion that tilts you ?

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
What's the most champion that tilts you ?
Is there a champion that you just get depressed playing against, no matter how the game goes?

For me it's Vayne, I hate playing against her mostly, and you know it... Vayne on my team sucks. If I snowball my lane (I mostly play Assassins) I just go for her no matter how many dies or useless she is, It's just a great pleasure for me to kill.
I once played Rengar ADCRIT top, got fed.
Killed Vayne about 18 times If I recall right, That's how much I hate her, she tilts me !

Reason why the enemy didn't surrender because I was bugging them in chat "Come on surrender noobs" "Vayne wont carry late game", and they fall for my bait.

What's the most champion that tilts you, either on your team or enemy team?
For me since i play on the korean servers and chinese servers they would always spam yi, shaco and for reason idk why but they love zeds and lb. I just hate it when they one shot me and the worst of all is that on those servers when i play as adc :l i get camped 24/7 . On my team sometimes i get the 'trollcranks and the im j4 im helping' ;-;
Teemo, self-explanatory.
Backing @Hunter , Teemo's one of the most annoying for me.

Besides him I'd say Malzahar, he could end up feeding but his ultimate will still help his team tremendously
support brand, jungle rengar, ekko top
Quote Originally Posted by Fapthegreat View Post
support brand
I guess you hate his passive, huh?
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I guess you hate his passive, huh?
passive, ult, dmg of skills, pretty annoying when you are laning against him with random support
Quote Originally Posted by Fapthegreat View Post
passive, ult, dmg of skills, pretty annoying when you are laning against him with random support
Not if you play against an enemy Braum player with an ally Leona player as your support though.
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post
Master yi...
Master Yi and Teemo, the most used noob champions by players.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Master Yi and Teemo, the most used noob champions by players.
Yi is easy but kinda hard to master, Cowsep for reference.
Fiddlesticks. Tilts tf out of me.
Too many. Irelia, Akali, anything that turns unstoppable tilts me.
I played vs a tahm kench today and I got so tilted lolol.
Yasuo
Most bloated kit of any character in any moba, only saving grace to him is that they nerfed toptank yasuo so we don't have to deal with that op champ anymore
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?