Editing Single Player PC savegames?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Editing Single Player PC savegames?
I want to be able to change the weapons that I have in the slots, is there a way to do this? This would really make my day.

thanks
you dont have any slots in single player?
Such as, in the first mission:

WD = weapon ID
AD = attachment ID

M4 + Grenade Launcher + Red Dot = WD AD AD AD
M9 = WD AD AD AD

lets say:
M4: 34
GL: 12
Red Dot:14
Scar-H:46
M9: 18
M1911: 21

Lets say the original line in the savegame was 34 12 15 00, i could change it to 46 12 15 00 and change the M4 into a Scar-H. and 18 00 00 00 into 21 00 00 00 to give myself a M1911

I am asking if this is possible. I will try to make my class have a M4 with GL and Red Dot and then change it into a scar and see what ID has changed. maybe this will help.

thanks
I dont think it is coz u can pick up different guns and plus u could stuff up the game so yer
How would we scan for it.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?