Idea thread
I made this thread for you guys, who have some awesome ideas, but cant bring the ideas into life..
Post your ideas here and get feedback and help on developing it
I mean..for example me..ive got an idea..its rlly good IMO, but IDK how to do tht.
Okay, my idea is:
There are two boxers boxing, and over every boxer is flying a soul, the soul must be a strong animal..like a tiger/elephant etc..
Harder version:
The souls must fight too.
Post your ideas guys, and MPGH GFX section cavers will try to help ya
Post your ideas here and get feedback and help on developing it
I mean..for example me..ive got an idea..its rlly good IMO, but IDK how to do tht.
Okay, my idea is:
There are two boxers boxing, and over every boxer is flying a soul, the soul must be a strong animal..like a tiger/elephant etc..
Harder version:
The souls must fight too.
Post your ideas guys, and MPGH GFX section cavers will try to help ya


