Detected♥CrossFire - RedHunter D3D

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
♥CrossFire - RedHunter D3D
Work for all CF Version .

Status : Undetected

Preview :



Tutorial :
->Download both Injector and DLL .
->Run Injector as admin .
->Set target process to "crossfire.exe"
->Browser and select Electro.dll .
->Tick "Close after Injection" and "Manual Map" .
->Click Inject [Important]
->Start CrossFire .
->Done .

Virus Scans [Injector] :
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/euqav515ez
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1471588057/

Virus Scans [DLL] :
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/gecm2xqip2
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1471588001/

Credits :
@RuShi @Coder.Anonymous @n4n033

Approval :
@Dakota @Hero @Flengo
Injector_mpgh.net.rar1.4 MB · 565 downloads Clean
Electro_mpgh.net.rar12 KB · 499 downloads 1/55 malicious
/approved content use at own risk.
HELP!!!! XTRAP BLOCK MY HACK!!
Quote Originally Posted by guesalmo View Post
HELP!!!! XTRAP BLOCK MY HACK!!
Make sure follow the tutorial carefully .
Hey, thank you for bringing life back to cf hack section
how to open the menu
Quote Originally Posted by Skeurz View Post
Hey, thank you for bringing life back to cf hack section
how to open the menu

- - - Updated - - -

how to open the menu for the hack
Quote Originally Posted by killer12132131 View Post
how to open the menu

- - - Updated - - -

how to open the menu for the hack
Insert to open and closed the menu .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xXMuRpHXx View Post
Hack is not working for CFNA.
I tested It on CF EU and everything works fine . Make sure Click Inject first before start the game .
How does one open the menu?
how to open the menu of the hack

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xXMuRpHXx View Post
How does one open the menu?
i need to know how to open the menu of the hack
Hack is not working for CFNA.
By the looks great hack dude! I followed everything u said but cant open the menu. I pressed insert. Im on CFNA
Quote Originally Posted by Dama's Sheep View Post
By the looks great hack dude! I followed everything u said but cant open the menu. I pressed insert. Im on CFNA
Make sure run Injector as admin , Tick "Close after Injection" and "Manual Map" Then Click Inject before start crossfire . If this not work then do not tick "Manual Map " .
Quote Originally Posted by Dama's Sheep View Post
By the looks great hack dude! I followed everything u said but cant open the menu. I pressed insert. Im on CFNA
Having the same problem here. Hack Injects and says its found crossfire.exe on the Injector and I still cant open menu. I followed instructions to a tee...
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Make sure run Injector as admin , Tick "Close after Injection" and "Manual Map" Then Click Inject before start crossfire . If this not work then do not tick "Manual Map " .
yup Followed every step you told us to. Dosent seem to open when i press insert.

BTW its for CFNA
Quote Originally Posted by Dama's Sheep View Post
yup Followed every step you told us to. Dosent seem to open when i press insert.

BTW its for CFNA
I've tried just about everything and it still isn't working. Idk, probably doesnt work for CFNA. We never get hacks anymore man.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?