Do you believe in magic?

Posts 76–88 of 88 · Page 6 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by doyely01 View Post
Title says it all.

Do you believe in magic?

I can not say if I do or not, because I honestly just don't know.
There is the "simple" tricks which most magicians can do, like rabbit out of a hat.


But then you see people such as "Dynamo" who performs tricks which have no explanation.
I mean, I have seen conspiracy theories that people who can do tricks to his standard are controller by demons or jinx'
I am not really convinced with them sort of things, as I personally am not a religious person and do not believe in such things.



Although this video does give SOME good points, I am still not convinced.
The video also gives some stupid, and irrelevant points.

But anyway, let me know below if you believe in magic.
No, it doesnt exist
LOL magic is entertaining but at the end of they day they're all tricks
only nutters would believe in magic
All miniature "magic" is just sleight of hand to an extreme degree and sometimes set up beforehand, other "magic" just simply tricks your brain to believe one thing when you said another. And for the larger scale "magic" they are staged / assisted.Thats my opinion on it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's ok. Clever but not much else.
If science exists, then there is no way magic is a real thing
Magic Ain't Real, Nigga.
Nahh I think it’s all Mis direction camera angles and setup
does magic believe in me
nah, every trick has its explanation
Every magic trick seems impossible... until you know the secret and it is way to simple.
in a young girl's heart
How the music can free her, whenever it starts
And it's magic
Magic did axist in the ancient arabix world. And if you can go back in time.. Good luck!
Posts 76–88 of 88 · Page 6 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?