OutdatedSimple Multihack by armez47 [PolyHack] [19/08/2016]
Press panic key, or end process via task manager.[/QUOTE]
Ohh, ok. Thank you. Also gave a thanks
- - - Updated - - -
And im back, I usually test stuff in bots, ive ran it both as admin and nonadmin and it just closes, ive pressed esc and insert and it doesnt work, ive held windows as well, it just doesnt work... Maybe another solution?
Ohh, ok. Thank you. Also gave a thanks

- - - Updated - - -
And im back, I usually test stuff in bots, ive ran it both as admin and nonadmin and it just closes, ive pressed esc and insert and it doesnt work, ive held windows as well, it just doesnt work... Maybe another solution?
Ohh, ok. Thank you. Also gave a thanks 
- - - Updated - - -
And im back, I usually test stuff in bots, ive ran it both as admin and nonadmin and it just closes, ive pressed esc and insert and it doesnt work, ive held windows as well, it just doesnt work... Maybe another solution?[/QUOTE]
Is settings file in the same folder as exe?
- - - Updated - - -
Polyloader is working for w10, if there is an error, set compatibility for w7/w8.1 .

- - - Updated - - -
And im back, I usually test stuff in bots, ive ran it both as admin and nonadmin and it just closes, ive pressed esc and insert and it doesnt work, ive held windows as well, it just doesnt work... Maybe another solution?[/QUOTE]
Is settings file in the same folder as exe?
- - - Updated - - -
Polyloader is working for w10, if there is an error, set compatibility for w7/w8.1 .
- - - Updated - - -
And im back, I usually test stuff in bots, ive ran it both as admin and nonadmin and it just closes, ive pressed esc and insert and it doesnt work, ive held windows as well, it just doesnt work... Maybe another solution?[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]Is settings file in the same folder as exe?[/QUOTE]
How do I check that?
And im back, I usually test stuff in bots, ive ran it both as admin and nonadmin and it just closes, ive pressed esc and insert and it doesnt work, ive held windows as well, it just doesnt work... Maybe another solution?[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]Is settings file in the same folder as exe?[/QUOTE]
How do I check that?
[/QUOTE]Is settings file in the same folder as exe?[/QUOTE]
How do I check that?[/QUOTE]
geez. -_-... In rar i put 2 files, one is for polyloader to compile cheat, and sencond is settings file. After compiling cheat, you should create a new folder and put these 2 files into it.
How do I check that?[/QUOTE]
geez. -_-... In rar i put 2 files, one is for polyloader to compile cheat, and sencond is settings file. After compiling cheat, you should create a new folder and put these 2 files into it.
Is settings file in the same folder as exe?[/QUOTE]
How do I check that?[/QUOTE]
geez. -_-... In rar i put 2 files, one is for polyloader to compile cheat, and sencond is settings file. After compiling cheat, you should create a new folder and put these 2 files into it.[/QUOTE]
did that and tested it, still isnt working...
How do I check that?[/QUOTE]
geez. -_-... In rar i put 2 files, one is for polyloader to compile cheat, and sencond is settings file. After compiling cheat, you should create a new folder and put these 2 files into it.[/QUOTE]
did that and tested it, still isnt working...
How do I check that?[/QUOTE]
geez. -_-... In rar i put 2 files, one is for polyloader to compile cheat, and sencond is settings file. After compiling cheat, you should create a new folder and put these 2 files into it.[/QUOTE]
did that and tested it, still isnt working...[/QUOTE]
Try recompile exe ? I don't really know why it isn't working dude ://
geez. -_-... In rar i put 2 files, one is for polyloader to compile cheat, and sencond is settings file. After compiling cheat, you should create a new folder and put these 2 files into it.[/QUOTE]
did that and tested it, still isnt working...[/QUOTE]
Try recompile exe ? I don't really know why it isn't working dude ://
geez. -_-... In rar i put 2 files, one is for polyloader to compile cheat, and sencond is settings file. After compiling cheat, you should create a new folder and put these 2 files into it.[/QUOTE]
did that and tested it, still isnt working...[/QUOTE]
Try recompile exe ? I don't really know why it isn't working dude ://[/QUOTE]
Do you wanna try skype and see my screen so you can see how im doing it.
did that and tested it, still isnt working...[/QUOTE]
Try recompile exe ? I don't really know why it isn't working dude ://[/QUOTE]
Do you wanna try skype and see my screen so you can see how im doing it.
Is there anyway to get this for Windows 10? From the view of Polyloader you need a microsoft download that is for windows 7-8.1
i have a couple of questions, i am using the triggerbot and i noticed with full auto weapons that the firing was like tap firing and not full auto, is this so it can control the recoil? and can i change it?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 HacksSimple Multihack by armez47 [PolyHack][AIMBOT,GLOW,RADAR,TRIGGERBOT,BH] [24/08/2016]
192 Counter-Strike 2 HacksSimple Multihack by armez47 [PolyHack]
46 Counter-Strike 2 HacksSimple Multihack by armez47
20 Counter-Strike 2 HacksSimple Multihack 1.4 by armez47 [PolyHack]
31 CrossFire Latin America / Brazil HacksCrossFire AL Simple MultiHack [LongKnife||SpeedKnife||++] 23
