A server-side error occured.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
A server-side error occured.
I keep getting this error whenever I login with a new registered account, can anyone help me?
I've tried everything, I used a VPN, I used a HWID changer, and I tried using them at the same time and I still keep getting this error.
If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated, thank you in advanced!

I will also provide screenshot(s).


That is because osu! has blacklisted your UID (UniqueID), i think gutgutgut was working on a guide on how to fix this but give him time. Just have patience and he will probably release it soon.
Quote Originally Posted by PuncakeGotNothing View Post
That is because osu! has blacklisted your UID (UniqueID), i think gutgutgut was working on a guide on how to fix this but give him time. Just have patience and he will probably release it soon.
Thank you for this information, I'll wait. I'll try out other things too, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gutgutgut View Post
What puncake said is correct. I need a little more time because I'm trying to figure out how bootloaders are read on a GPT partition.
Thank you, I'll wait! ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Psychic143 View Post
I will also provide screenshot(s).
Approved, check the above solution
What puncake said is correct. I need a little more time because I'm trying to figure out how bootloaders are read on a GPT partition.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us