G2A Refunds

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
G2A Refunds
Okay, so i just purchased 2x $20 USD & 1x $10USD Nintendo eShop Gift Card from G2A. I was wondering if there's a way to get a refund?.

I used Mastercard and paid via G2A PAY with G2A SHIELD on.

I was going to contact my bank for a refund, but i realized there's this 'Enter the code sent to your mobile phone to continue with the purchase thing' when i was trying to purchase.

So i doubt calling my bank and stating it wasn't made by me won't be this easy this time.

Anyway to refund?
Do you know your bank issues a temporary credit and if they investigated G2A can fight it back.
Jeez just say they didn´t work and you´ll get your money back
If you say it wasn´t issued by you and it turns out it was issues by you you might get in trouble.
Elaborate more
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?