Amazon refund issue

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon refund issue
Should we stop refunding until Moore info Is released? Are the ones that got removed stopping service?
Just stop and give it a rest Please let things calm down..
Quote Originally Posted by nafabrown69 View Post
Just stop and give it a rest Please let things calm down..
Got a method for money u could pm? I was really needing a extra 600$
No you dont stop frauding amazon its wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by nafabrown69 View Post
No you dont stop frauding amazon its wrong.
I know I meant legal wise .
Sorry, what's going on with Amazon refund? I haven't done any refund lately.
Be safe doing that.
Quote Originally Posted by -Snowy- View Post
Be safe doing that.
Yeah I think I'm not doing it.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?