Shades Realm *Hamachi*
Welcome to Shades realm alpha testing.
A lot still needs to be added but I just wanted to test my server in public (my first time releasing a pserver to the public)
Because this is in alpha testing all users registered will start off with practically infinite fame and gold
Server info
Has a friendly staff (yours truly)
Dungeons like shatters and lair of draconis implemented
Increased drop rates
A lot of custom items like weapons, armors and abilities
Infinite starting fame and gold
HAMACHI SERVER **NEW** (Old one removed):
shaderealm-shaderealm20 pass is : 123
To do list:
- Add more custom items (I have a ton but I'm too lazy to implement them all in game
- Create more working dungeons
- Recreate nexus
- Possibly add more classes
- Switch over to portforwarding or vps instead of hamachi
- TBH...
Check out some photos
http://prntscr.com/c9670t
http://prntscr.com/c9698m
A lot still needs to be added but I just wanted to test my server in public (my first time releasing a pserver to the public)
Because this is in alpha testing all users registered will start off with practically infinite fame and gold
Server info
Has a friendly staff (yours truly)
Dungeons like shatters and lair of draconis implemented
Increased drop rates
A lot of custom items like weapons, armors and abilities
Infinite starting fame and gold
HAMACHI SERVER **NEW** (Old one removed):
shaderealm-shaderealm20 pass is : 123
To do list:
- Add more custom items (I have a ton but I'm too lazy to implement them all in game
- Create more working dungeons
- Recreate nexus
- Possibly add more classes
- Switch over to portforwarding or vps instead of hamachi
- TBH...
Check out some photos
http://prntscr.com/c9670t
http://prntscr.com/c9698m
First time releasing a server to the public so please let me know if its working on your end
Credits:
Credits :
ossimc82/Fabian Fischer
C453
Trapped
donran
creepylava
krazyshank
BARm
Omniraptor
Luis
Joe
MikeRaarupBirk for dungeon behabiors
Anyone else I missed
Virus scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/m4pv2u25pw
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1471934427/
gnight

