Any Original Idea for Games?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Any Original Idea for Games?
Hi, so lately I have started building my own game, but I do not actually have any idea of the storyboard I shall make my game about. Shall I make it a horror base game? or a action game like Far Cry? Will you mind also including the whole story.
I am thinking to choose the name of the game, but if you got some good names out there, I might use it and of course give you some credits for that...



Completing this might give me a idea:
What genre it is
What the goal of the game is
- if there are any important objects (ocarina etc)
Hard to make up a name if we don't know:

What genre it is
What the goal of the game is
- if there are any important objects (ocarina etc)

Good luck though
Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Hard to make up a name if we don't know:

What genre it is
What the goal of the game is
- if there are any important objects (ocarina etc)

Good luck though
That is exactly what I am asking for, I am an kind of a experienced coder, but I can't imagine any kind of original storyboard, the only thing I can imagine is +18
make a top down action game (either fps or rpg). which game engine are you using? I'm trying to get into game development but its hard when you only have two people lol
Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post
make a top down action game (either fps or rpg). which game engine are you using? I'm trying to get into game development but its hard when you only have two people lol
I am thinking to work alone because this is like a task. Preparing for computer olyimpics which will be held here, but I thought starting a few month earlier will benefit me.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?