Remove my thread link from google

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Remove my thread link from google
Hello,

I asked Psychotic to delete my thread from MPGH but I can see it on google.

Can you delete the link from google too please?

It is possible for a super admin to do it, he just needs to enter it in google console.

@arunforce @Liz @Flengo please?

link : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1089722
Quote Originally Posted by werpo View Post
he just needs to enter it in google console.
As much as they'd like to help you, they... can't.
Google works by indexing each and every page, every so often. There is no thing as a "google console" and therefore the google result will go away when google tries to 'scan' the page again. This happens every so often, so just be patient and you're request will be granted



Sorry moderators, this cracked me up so good I just had to help the poor man. (hope you can understand)
Na it's possible.

I own a website and I already did this, I know it's possible.
You can close it.

I did it by myself
@Flengo @Liz
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us