Which Windows is the best?

PollWhich Windows is the best?
Windows 773% · 8
Windows Vista9% · 1
Windows XP9% · 1
I dont use none.9% · 1
11 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Which Windows is the best?
Which Microsoft Windows is the best?

Windows 7

Windows Vista

Windows XP

Please vote in the poll if you want to find out.


Me my self I use Windows 7 and I think its the best.
I like Vista more than 7...
I don't know about yall but I like the look of Vista more.
If you want hacks to work and what not.
Windows 7.

If you want a fail CP.
Vista.
Yea Windows 7 2 in 1
i nvr used windows 7 so idk but erry1 says its better
I use Windows Server 2003, and I thought that was better until yesterday when I tried to launch the new MSN. Apparently, my OS isn't supported, lol. I need to upgrade, but then again, I have no real reasons to upgrade( aside from msn :@ ).
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I use Windows Server 2003, and I thought that was better until yesterday when I tried to launch the new MSN. Apparently, my OS isn't supported, lol. I need to upgrade, but then again, I have no real reasons to upgrade( aside from msn :@ ).
I'm on MSN.

So its worth it.

Upgrade.

Nao!
windows 98

just kidding windows 7
windows 98

just kidding windows 7
shit lagg sry for double post
RE
I like windows 7. Based on my experience, it pretty much comes down to - don't upgrade old equipment that is running XP. The driver search won't be worth it and it will still run slower. If you are running Vista, dump it, but hope you can find a decent deal on the upgrade. Hopefully MS is coming out with the family pack. On new, don't even think about staying with VISTA, its a dog.
Nice bump, mind you, it's only three days old.
linuuuuuuuuthssss perhaps
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?