Need help with external chams
Hello MPGH,
I'm trying to change externally the body's color of the players to avoid seeing players through walls with a glow ESP for example.
I saw that the clrRender netvar could help and change the body's color like that (credits to ImStyL) :
http : // www . mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1106104
So i tried to write my color (R,G,B,A) but that's not looking like on the picture, and i'm getting a dark blue body.
Here is the code :
Thanks for your help.
I'm trying to change externally the body's color of the players to avoid seeing players through walls with a glow ESP for example.
I saw that the clrRender netvar could help and change the body's color like that (credits to ImStyL) :
http : // www . mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1106104
So i tried to write my color (R,G,B,A) but that's not looking like on the picture, and i'm getting a dark blue body.
Here is the code :
Code:
Color test; test.red = 255.0f; test.green = 0.0f; test.blue = 0.0f; test.alpha = 255.0f; wpm<Color>(player + 0x70, test);