QuestionUnresolvedBF4 ban

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
BF4 ban
Hello guys. I got banned in july in battlefield 4 for modding. The ban is permanent. I got banned on PB and GCC stream. I wanted to know if the ban is hardware ban. If i buy the game again (as its cheap now) on a new account, will i be able to play peacefully or will i get banned again? Thanks in advance.
Buying on another account will not ban you.
You can try to transfer the game from that account to another too(not sure if it still works)
Quote Originally Posted by epicbottt View Post
Buying on another account will not ban you.
You can try to transfer the game from that account to another too(not sure if it still works)
But in 2015 HWID bans started in bf4. Are those bans still being enforced?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?