Fun With Rcon?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Fun With Rcon?
I have been entrusted with the rank superadmin on a server, what all can I do now that I have access to the ulx rcon section. What all should I do on this wonderful sever?
how about dont be a d***, there really isnt much you can do that wont just be reversed and you will lose super admin.
either do that or just change the rcon password then if you ever get demoted just re promote yourself
How 'bout you be a responsible admin? We don't need any more retarded admins in gmod.
No simple way of installing a backdoor with just ulx rcon, you could maybe exploit an addon running code from a file in data folder or something in the mysql database but we all know your just looking for scripts to paste so glhf
Been over a week since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?