Banned with humanized/safe settings?
Hi,
I used the Cathem'bot on an accout with humanized settings, random delay, pauses, not more than 10k exp/h (average 7/8k), average 5km/h walking speed, near my home, no sniping, no more than 40pkm/h and 60 pokestop/h, no more than 5h/day botting and i just got banned now, after a week of use and i was lv23.
I want to know if someone got a ban with extra safe settings like these?
Share your experience, we have to know for what we get banned even with safe settings.
I used the Cathem'bot on an accout with humanized settings, random delay, pauses, not more than 10k exp/h (average 7/8k), average 5km/h walking speed, near my home, no sniping, no more than 40pkm/h and 60 pokestop/h, no more than 5h/day botting and i just got banned now, after a week of use and i was lv23.
I want to know if someone got a ban with extra safe settings like these?
Share your experience, we have to know for what we get banned even with safe settings.

(Got numerous soft-bans tho)