ExclamationWTT[H] 90$ SKRILL [W] 80$ PP I COVER TRANSACTION FEES FOR SKRILL

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[H] 90$ SKRILL [W] 80$ PP I COVER TRANSACTION FEES FOR SKRILL
Need someone to sell me their PP Balance and as title says i will cover the transaction fee (I have to anyways i guess :P) Add my skype in my signature or here

******insecto33

Also, Not going first unless you good trusted responsible young optimistic fantastic smart caring and beautiful individual (or just have multiple vouches)
Quote Originally Posted by CheesyRicardo View Post
Need someone to sell me their PP Balance and as title says i will cover the transaction fee (I have to anyways i guess :P) Add my skype in my signature or here

******insecto33

Also, Not going first unless you good trusted responsible young optimistic fantastic smart caring and beautiful individual (or just have multiple vouches)
Added you on Skype with the note "Willing to exchange PP to Skrill"
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
Added you on Skype with the note "Willing to exchange PP to Skrill"
talking with you on skype
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?