PostSolvedName Change pls!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Name Change pls!
Hey i am unable to PM the mods of this website but could you kindly rename my account,

I would like to have the following names:

turtleporpoise
Quote Originally Posted by priitvi View Post
Hey i am unable to PM the mods of this website but could you kindly rename my account,

I would like to have the following names:

turtleporpoise
Wrong section - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-profile-edit-requests/

You need 1000 posts for each name change OR you need to be a premium member to request name changes.
I'm sorry but you don't have enough posts for that.

If you want a name change you will have to have 1k posts or if u want to have no limits then you will have to buy premium


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Wrong section - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-profile-edit-requests/

You need 1000 posts for each name change OR you need to be a premium member to request name changes.
WHY WERE U FIRST NOOOOOOO
You need to have at least 1k posts to request a name change (if I remember right)
But if you don't want to shitpost as the most of the community here does (also me ofc) then you can just skip the process by buying a premium membership for 25 $.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?