i need hack for kalonline!!!!!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
i need hack for kalonline!!!!!
pls i need hack for kalonline
got a link for there site?
Doesen't look that bad of a game, I'll see what i can do.
yea plz we need kalonline hack

i want " Trade Hack "

when i can take all another one stuff in trade window
I looked at KalOnline. Is it free? I see suspicious 'billing' hints, but they never say.
the billing stuff is if you buy things from the hero store or whatever its called.
to buy things from there you need to "power up your acount" with "credits"
to power up your acount you need to give them your credit card lol
There are some bugs... And i almost finish the patcher i post it soon
But i dont know that any1 hack kal...
it is secure very well It would enought if u make some speed hack (faser moving and shooting
I used to play it i dont any more cause of guild wars and warrock

Im sure there were hacks for it i jkust cant remember...
Ok this is What you do

Open up internet .
Go to www.google.com
Type in KalOnline Hacks.
i wish it so easy...
kalonline hack (nad etc)=keyloggers ONLY!
just enter 1 better site whaer are files titled "geons" "exp" etc... all files have same size ^^
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?