trump vs killary

Posts 31–45 of 74 · Page 3 of 5
I thought Trump was super smart and would start saying what it takes to win, he keeps saying stupid shit though and I still believe he IS smart. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that he doesnt want to win, also whenever I look into Hillarys eyes I see illuminati but Bernie endorsed her so I guess I like her.
Quote Originally Posted by hepan View Post
I thought Trump was super smart and would start saying what it takes to win, he keeps saying stupid shit though and I still believe he IS smart. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that he doesnt want to win, also whenever I look into Hillarys eyes I see illuminati but Bernie endorsed her so I guess I like her.
I can somewhat understand someone supporting Trump because of his anti-sjw stances, or his strong stance on immigration, but calling Trump "smart" is such a stupid statement. He isn't "smart", he's maybe above average intelligence outside of finance.
They're both complete shit and aren't fit for office for their own reasons.
Picking one without considering their faults is stupid, they both have many faults that should be recognised.
Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
#GaryJohnson2016

Other candidates are absolute dog shit.
He can't win because the GOP has utterly destroyed any chance for a true conservative to be elected. The republican party is littered with bigotry, hypocrisy, and corporatists with 0 regard for the world.
Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
#GaryJohnson2016

Other candidates are absolute dog shit.
Open borders Johnson is a SJW in a libertarian package.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
#GaryJohnson2016

Other candidates are absolute dog shit.
Hell yeah dudeeeeeee my names gary johnson im such a better candidate thats why i support privatisation prisons , for the TPP and Aleppo? what is aleppo? but its okay legalize pot will solve the world problems dude. I used to be a big fan of gary johnson but tbh he really isnt that much better than hillary and trump. I dont understand why they support the TPP ( hillary and gary)



1:10 TO 3:50
Quote Originally Posted by Voucher View Post
trump still better than killary lemme kno ya opinions
to be honest neither are good
Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr_ View Post
to be honest neither are good
obviously Lmao.
i still would prefer trump over hillary. the next 4 years of the us would be a joke
Quote Originally Posted by Voucher View Post
obviously Lmao.
i still would prefer trump over hillary. the next 4 years of the us would be a joke
why trump tho
Quote Originally Posted by Jokerr_ View Post
why trump tho
cause trump would be a funny candidate. he can't do anything he has already said without congress approving it lol.
the next 4 years of the us would just be a joke Lol
Quote Originally Posted by Voucher View Post
cause trump would be a funny candidate. he can't do anything he has already said without congress approving it lol.
the next 4 years of the us would just be a joke Lol
well rip merica lol XD
We are doomed either way. As much of a dick as Trump is I'd probably choose him over Hillary given the circumstances.
Trump > Hillary.

Average politician > Trump
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
That's funny, I recall China building a wall over a longer distance than the USA's southern border. As for Mexico paying for it, he's considered paying for the wall with seized drug cartel assets.

Did you know Mexico itself has a wall on its southern border? Did you know they treat their illegal immigrants as felons and they severely punish them? Unlike here where we have sanctuary cities which straight up ignore our existing immigration laws.

As for "statistically improbable", there's no way to tell until the vote actually happens. Polling on main stream media is rigged all the time. The Brexit vote was down 10 points on the day of the vote yet they succeeded. And guess what, voter turnout during the primary compared to last year for the democrats is down huge and turnout for the republicans is up by a huge margin, because people hate Hillary and are not enthusiastic about her. I think the DNC killed their chances (aside from rigging) when they stopped Bernie from becoming the nominee.
this is why I love you bro
Posts 31–45 of 74 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?