WTSTitle services

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
Title services
I am offering a service for titles here on MPGH. These appear above your name to the left of posts.
I have recently learned better on working with images and decided to open a service.

All of my titles are worked on until the customer is happy with the end product. Please tell me if you are not satisfied and I will work on it until you are. Each title is made in 60 frames per second unless requested otherwise.

My prices are 2.5 USD for a title
Returning customers get a 0.5 USD discount.
I accept Bitcoin and a PayPal!


 
Here are examples of what I have created before










Edited: >


If you are interested please contact me on Skype: MPGHPlatinum (or click the image in my signature below)

Terms and Conditions:
1. I can decide to accept your request or not.
2. No refunding or charge backs. Doing so will result in a scam report against your account.
3. Before sending the product you will pay the full price (I will send a preview).
4. You do not own the rights of the product to resell it unless given permission.
Looks good, personally the price is a little too high but I may be interested in the future. GLWS
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
Looks good, personally the price is a little too high but I may be interested in the future. GLWS
What would you find more of a fitting price?
Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


What would you find more of a fitting price?
I'd probably buy one for $2.5 rn. I dont think more is fair considering thread designs on mpgh go for $6
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
I'd probably buy one for $2.5 rn. I dont think more is fair considering thread designs on mpgh go for $6
Hm, seems fair enough to me. I will request an edit.
Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post


Hm, seems fair enough to me. I will request an edit.
I've added you on skype. Thanks
No Offense but just editing the middle part of a gif doesn't mean you made it
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
No Offense but just editing the middle part of a gif doesn't mean you made it
That's why I put edited next to it. Left is original, right is edited. I didn't claim I made it.
Good luck with service!
+Vouch

I can tell the seller is pretty supportive and I had some questions. He answered them really quickly and is really active. Below is an example work he created for me. Thanks a lot and GLWS!


User made me a great title, he is very friendly and helpful. Tuned it to my desire. Thanks again!

Will be back for more
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?