Bought from him more than once, great servies. +vouch
Wetakekills' Vouch Thread
+1 vouch / VERY fast and fair trader - able to negotiate with me too
- would 100% trade again!
- would 100% trade again!+vouch +rep
-fast trade
-reliable
-very kind
-fast trade
-reliable
-very kind
He's legit!
Bought an account off of him +1 Vouch from me!
+Vouch
Reliable seller, fast reply, easy trading!
Reliable seller, fast reply, easy trading!
+vouch
Bought not once but twice and he was there to assist in every step...One account didn't work (typo) and he instantly replied
Kind,fast and reliable
10/10 would buy again from him
Bought not once but twice and he was there to assist in every step...One account didn't work (typo) and he instantly replied
Kind,fast and reliable
10/10 would buy again from him
+vouch Got a Very nice account and cheaper! Trustable trader!
Vouch: sold me some PP 

+1 Vouch
I sent the trade offer with the keys and got the money instantly!
I sent the trade offer with the keys and got the money instantly!
Sold 2x CS:GO Glove keys. 0 Problems!
+VOUCH
+VOUCH
Date: 25/04/2017 DD/MM/YYYY
Person involved: Zachary and me
Item traded: BTC -> PayPal
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1248722
Optional: Great seller, smooth and quick trade, would recommend 10/10!
Person involved: Zachary and me
Item traded: BTC -> PayPal
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1248722
Optional: Great seller, smooth and quick trade, would recommend 10/10!
Holy shit +1
Vouch: Quick, cheap, and super nice. Will buy again!
Vouch: Quick, cheap, and super nice. Will buy again!
+1 Amazing guy with amazing prices, keep it up!
He bought a CS:GO LEM account from me on 27th of April.
I went first and I am awaiting payment by 29th of April.
I will update this as soon as I receive it.
I went first and I am awaiting payment by 29th of April.
I will update this as soon as I receive it.