BO2 Mods

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
BO2 Mods
Hi, I'm a noob at PC modding, but I was wondering, if I made my own mod menu, would I get VAC/TAC banned? Thanks in advance for any help
A "mod menu" is not usable online anymore after Steam patched the issue. So logically you couldn't get banned for using one or you could get banned if you're found injecting one. They work in custom games, but I'm not 100% sure if VAC is enabled there or not so use at your own risk
Ok, thanks for the reply . If anyone knows if you can get VAC banned in custom games using a mod menu, please tell me
you will not as i use them on custom games also i use a mod menu online on zombies
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?