Mars/15 patch items, maps and weapons

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Mars/15 patch items, maps and weapons
SORRY BUT IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE
epic fail ?!@!?!?
THIS IS A KEY LOGGER DONT PUT YOPUR INFORMATION!!!

DUDE, I WANT MY ACC BACK! IF U DONT GIVE ME ACC BACK I GO REPORT TO THE POLICE. I DO THIS ONE TIME. 1 - 5 years of jail.... pm me with teh password or i go report to the police... im telling u
Quote Originally Posted by zarauh View Post
THIS IS A KEY LOGGER DONT PUT YOPUR INFORMATION!!!

DUDE, I WANT MY ACC BACK! IF U DONT GIVE ME ACC BACK I GO REPORT TO THE POLICE. I DO THIS ONE TIME. 1 - 5 years of jail.... pm me with teh password or i go report to the police... im telling u
HAHAHAHA Fail
Quote Originally Posted by zarauh View Post
THIS IS A KEY LOGGER DONT PUT YOPUR INFORMATION!!!

DUDE, I WANT MY ACC BACK! IF U DONT GIVE ME ACC BACK I GO REPORT TO THE POLICE. I DO THIS ONE TIME. 1 - 5 years of jail.... pm me with teh password or i go report to the police... im telling u
hahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahhahahaha
fucktard ... want to buy brain??
/close plz we dont need to know this shit WTF any one that plays already knows this @@@
I go report him to the police.. Its the second this mouth.. He stole my acc... He gonna do Community Service with the other fukin gay... .|.
/close plz keylogger post WARNING TO ALL CHOOBS THAT CANT READ!!!
dont enter, keylogger lol

lets bomb that fucking shit. !

all take your auto-spammers out of your closet and teach him a lesson
lol...ill send him a virus..WHATS UR FCKING IP!?
lol,but if ur a choob and DONT read the http address ur screwd..any one could of done it..just here it was choobs trusting choobs
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us