SolvedQuestion HvH? Prophunt?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Question HvH? Prophunt?
Okay so I just started playing GMOD again after like 3 months, and came back here to get some cheats
for prop hunt or TTT and all I've been seeing is HvH hack? What the F^#% is HvH?
So then I did download a HvH hack(Nostalgia) so I went on and tested it in a Prop Hunt Server also I used gdaap bypasser
before trying to run the lua.

But everytime I run the nostalgia lua it always give me error. I also get the same error with the other dlls like Cyanide.lua...

Also can anyone tell me a working dll for Prop Hunt?

Thanks in advance.
HvH is Hack versus Hack. Quite possibly the most cancerous gamemode for GMod. I advise you to stay well away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Supremo001 View Post
other dlls like Cyanide.lua....
what
Cyanide.lua is a lua file by the way. And what is the error?
HVH is just hacker vs hacker, a game mode where you are "allowed" to hack and have to basically have better hacks than other to not die
Been over a week since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?