Can't enter a game

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Can't enter a game
Everytime I try to play a game, I get kicked out of it and a message comes up: "Resource files not valid. Please exit and restart. Patch will start automatically." Or something like that. Does anybody have any idea what is this? There's no Repair button below Game Start... and I don't feel like re-installing.
redownload or reinstall i think
Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
and I don't feel like re-installing.

Enjoy the error then...

Reinstalling is prolly the best solution. It might not even work but do that 1st and if it doesnt work.. then.. w/e xDD
try running the AVA patcher in the game folder...or just reinstall
u must download it again i had this error t0o
just re install it should fix the problem
I'd un-install and then re-install... But It hasn't happend to me yet.
Man, I'll try the patch from the folder then I'll go with the re-installing option. XD
i had it 2 . but i reinstalled it 2 or 3 times and i still get an eror thats why i quit A.V.A. lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?