he speaks his mind

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
CREATING SECTIONAL ACTIVITY =! SPAMMING.
"""Sectional Activity"""



Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
"""Sectional Activity"""



YA, SECTIONAL ACTIVITY. LEARN2READ.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
YA, SECTIONAL ACTIVITY. LEARN2READ.
Poor section, has no activity. Guess "shitposting" solves it right.

Too bad it's not shitposting. I love you.
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
Poor section, has no activity. Guess "shitposting" solves it right.

Too bad it's not shitposting. I love you.
Yeah, I love you too.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
He's spamming to 1337.... Yuck.
Go read my posts, and compare them to other people's post. They're either the same or sometimes better (mainly League section ones are better).
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Yeah, I love you too.
"Inactive until 09/01/16." Posting before that. Why you lie in your title. LIES ARE NOT GOOD. You are setting a bad precedent for members to lie.
@Ace 2016 registered: 1,406 posts.
Quote Originally Posted by Ace
That's spamming + Shit posting.
@A 2014 registered: 1,244 posts.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
"""Sectional Activity"""



CANT REP U AGAIN LMAO
He's spamming to 1337.... Yuck.
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
"Inactive until 09/01/16." Posting before that. Why you lie in your title. LIES ARE NOT GOOD. You are setting a bad precedent for members to lie.
YES, I'VE HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT YOU! PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO BE A GOOD FORUM MEMBER!
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
YES, I'VE HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT YOU! PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO BE A GOOD FORUM MEMBER!
Why must you taunt me like this Senpai?
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
YES, I'VE HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT YOU! PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO BE A GOOD FORUM MEMBER!
so troll right here 14000 post so close
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
Go read my posts, and compare them to other people's post. They're either the same or sometimes better (mainly League section ones are better).
Your tricks and lies don't deceive me! I know what you're scheming!
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
@Ace 2016 registered: 1,406 posts.
True.
I don't hate 'A' and I don't spam, too. :P
I am extremely active here.


- - - Updated - - -

1407 *
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
CREATING SECTIONAL ACTIVITY =! SPAMMING.
Babe you do this in every section you own >.>

Plus the lines are blurred on what passes as NOT shitpost and what does. Literally every new member that makes like 5-6 post a day is a shitposter but some how when old members do the same thing and it's all right.


- - - Updated - - -

Great example is platinum because he shitposts the fuck out of general but somehow other people get banned when they call him out.
That's quite a fucking lot. But I haven't seen too much shit.
Postcount != Dicksize

He's probably going to end up like one of those vouch copy whores in the eBook section.
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?