OMG FREE MONEY!

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
OMG FREE MONEY!
Well just a spoiler for you, there is no free money

The truth is i have been banned from MW2. So has R3V.
Yes it may sound hypocritical to post about this but this is for the welfare of this section. What we need is:
*someone really nice to give us a free CD key
OR
*someone really nice to sell us a CD key cheap

We need this CD key to test hacks, test bypasses and try and make new hacks. I am actively working back my C++ and anybody that can do either of these will get free VIP hacks.

So if there is anyone out there, even one kind soul.
CD Key plz?
In about an hour or so I'll have 2. My friend wants Bioshock 2 so he's running for me. How's $30 each sound?
mm. how bout $10, free VIP when it comes and a VAC disabler?
As much as I appreciate everything you guys do, I kind of need the money
But I will donate keys when I get spare ones ^-^
I don't have any CD keys but I just wanna ask a simple question if that's fine.. So if like I go in game and the lobby screen freezes up and a popup error messages says 'Cheat Detected' along with a console display does that mean I'm VAC banned?
Yes, permanently banned.

R3V+Raven, sucks man, I got banned too but I don't think I'ma rebuy this game :P

Hope people will be generous enough to get ya a CD key
I was banned too yesterday... I'm not going to buy a new copy of this game, so sorry Raven.
Good luck finding someone to give you a free CD key.

Why not just use a cracked version? o-o
Quote Originally Posted by iJustHelp View Post
Good luck finding someone to give you a free CD key.

Why not just use a cracked version? o-o
Becuase most patches are coming out later way later on cracked version so they cant tes hacks properly and on time
Yeah cracked = on V175, normal = 182 :P

All the adresses change with each patch, well, the most
Quote Originally Posted by ***JAMES*** View Post
Well just a spoiler for you, there is no free money

The truth is i have been banned from MW2. So has R3V.
Yes it may sound hypocritical to post about this but this is for the welfare of this section. What we need is:
*someone really nice to give us a free CD key
OR
*someone really nice to sell us a CD key cheap

We need this CD key to test hacks, test bypasses and try and make new hacks. I am actively working back my C++ and anybody that can do either of these will get free VIP hacks.

So if there is anyone out there, even one kind soul.
CD Key plz?
Erm, LoL? Unless I'm out of the loop Time to check our hack forum again.
Raven I have a key that I was going to use from a copy of MW2 someone gave me but they registered it so I just have to wait til they call me back so I can get their steam account and Ill give it to you (i work on their PC's so they will be back to me shortly as I have one of their laptops right now haha) ill give it to you for the $10 and free VIP and a disabler no problem. Send me a PM if you're still interested.
I have 3 russian cd-keys if u know how to do the russian stuff?
Naws, we r loved by everyone, well get one James. DW
A minion? Begging for stuff? How... hypocritical.
I might get another copy, and if I don't use it, I'll give it to you.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?