Solvedsome guy dropped money today

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
some guy dropped money today
I was playing today and some guy spawned cows, went invisible, and killed everyone. he even gave me some money! how is this possible
There is one hack that can do it, I probably aren't allowed to say the name on here but I have a year bought of it and it recently got an update to drop £2000 on other players as dildos and drop £200,000 on yourself
Quote Originally Posted by BluhhBluhhTom View Post
There is one hack that can do it, I probably aren't allowed to say the name on here but I have a year bought of it and it recently got an update to drop £2000 on other players as dildos and drop £200,000 on yourself
Can you pm me the name?
Quote Originally Posted by BluhhBluhhTom View Post
There is one hack that can do it, I probably aren't allowed to say the name on here but I have a year bought of it and it recently got an update to drop £2000 on other players as dildos and drop £200,000 on yourself
Must be expensive if 3 months is $30-99, I thought they didnt offer 1 year
Yeah will now

- - - Updated - - -

Damn i'm not actually able to inbox you for some reason, do you have skype or anything I can send it to you on?
Quote Originally Posted by BluhhBluhhTom View Post
Yeah will now

- - - Updated - - -

Damn i'm not actually able to inbox you for some reason, do you have skype or anything I can send it to you on?
msg me the name kippsfromraidtalk
Quote Originally Posted by BluhhBluhhTom View Post
Yeah will now

- - - Updated - - -

Damn i'm not actually able to inbox you for some reason, do you have skype or anything I can send it to you on?
Edit: The bot is paid
can you guys add my skype and tell me the menu? my skype is kidurbadlol
Thanks Mike! I love your cheat btw!
Been over a week since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?