SolvedUnable to Authenticate

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Unable to Authenticate
So I've researched this problem a bit and everywhere I look people just say that it is because PTC servers are down.
However, I have 11 accounts all 25-30 that get this error. One account doesn't. While the others will always receive servers down I can easily log in with my newest one. If I use incorrect info it will say that, if I use correct info it wont let me log in.
Any help?
Does it say that on a bot? Maybe you're perm banned.
That means a perm Ban.
That's a new message from Niantic for Perm bans. Before that it used to say "Can't retrieve data from server".
Ah, assumed as much.
Screw u Niantic
Might aswell close this. @Psychotic, @Takatsuki
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?