Stargate SG-1

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Stargate SG-1
I know the show is over with but Id like to start a Thread about it.

Simple Question Application.

1. Did you love the show?
2. Did you hate the show?
3. Who was your favorite actor?
4. Who was your favorite bad guy?
5. What was your favorite episode?
6. Do you wish it didnt end?

------------------------------------

1. Did you love the show? Yes
2. Did you hate the show? No
3. Who was your favorite actor? Richard Dean Anderson as Jack
4. Who was your favorite bad guy? Probally Cliff Simon as Ba'al
5. What was your favorite episode? Jack getting Ancients Info into brain.
6. Do you wish it didnt end? Yes
Im not going to answer that but yah I use to love that show. TIELK(or h/o you spell it) was my nigga. That show was awesome. After atlantis and all that crap started I stopped watching it.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?