DetectedVelixium v1.2.1

Posts 46–60 of 69 · Page 4 of 5
noice, got ban immediately After run the game, gj
Quote Originally Posted by Celestin6669 View Post
noice, got ban immediately After run the game, gj
Well , use this at your own risk !
Good job keep going looking forward to see more
sick banned but nice hack!
Looks great, can't wait to use it.
Works like a charm. Use with caution though, after a couple hours of use i got banned.
AWESOME RELEASE BUDDY
I'ma try this soon. But I'll say my thanks right now
WHAT A CREATE HACK XD SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY TO PRE AIM A SNIPER AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO DIE ...................... do you think you could make a aimbot hack for the zombies ^_^ one of the best hacks iv used GJ.
got banned when i only use chams. someone know if i can realease my acc?
got banned, but a great hack overall!! GJ
Played for a few hours on multiple accounts and every time it gets banned. Pretty sure they know about this one.
Just got banned after my first game where I only used Wall Hacks to sneak up on people! Though I wasn't using the Simple PE Cipher, I'll try it out and see how that goes with a new account.
HOLY SHIT JEFF LIVES!!!
Posts 46–60 of 69 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?