AVA Sports

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
AVA Sports
It's back, everyone! What do you guys like the most about it? I think it's a pretty fun game mode to play.
It's fun until people with Uchi's spawn trap you on the SuperJump
I like everything about it. It's just that there aren't enough people playing it. Other than that it's perfect!
Indeed, couldn't agree any more with you.
It seems like it's a fun game mode, it's just I've seen a lot of people request it to come back, yet nobody seems to play it. I haven't been able to play it yet because nobody seems to play it when I'm playing. Atleast this is for the NA scene, haven't checked EU
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
It seems like it's a fun game mode, it's just I've seen a lot of people request it to come back, yet nobody seems to play it. I haven't been able to play it yet because nobody seems to play it when I'm playing. Atleast this is for the NA scene, haven't checked EU
Yeah, the same is happening on the europian game server, at least right now it is. Fokin' hypocrite players.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Yeah, the same is happening on the europian game server, at least right now it is. Fokin' hypocrite players.
At least there's a decent amount of people playing Hide 'n Seek, although I haven't played it in about a week, so I don't know if the population for that died.
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
At least there's a decent amount of people playing Hide 'n Seek, although I haven't played it in about a week, so I don't know if the population for that died.
Last time I checked it hadn't. Hopefully it still hasn't either.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?