AngryHelpWorld class not found

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
World class not found
Hey I am working on a pserver rn. its a fabino source and I am trying to add a map i got it all done but hen i try and open the key is says "error world class not found" any help?
Quote Originally Posted by bobisbae View Post
Hey I am working on a pserver rn. its a fabino source and I am trying to add a map i got it all done but hen i try and open the key is says "error world class not found" any help?
Is the jm an Embedded Resource?
Is the world class coded to look for the specific jm file?
Quote Originally Posted by bobisbae View Post
Hey I am working on a pserver rn. its a fabino source and I am trying to add a map i got it all done but hen i try and open the key is says "error world class not found" any help?
Pick the tomb worldclass and make it for your dungeon. Also change some things using the nexus thing.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us