Viewmodel_fov offset?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Viewmodel_fov offset?
hey guys, hows your day? Well before you call me lazy or a baby for asking, I have tried to get the offset with CE and nothing came up afterI did the second search after changing it in the game console. I have tried m_iFOV, but its buggy, how do I get the viewmodel fov, it wont come up on CE.
Quote Originally Posted by inc3pt View Post
hey guys, hows your day? Well before you call me lazy or a baby for asking, I have tried to get the offset with CE and nothing came up afterI did the second search after changing it in the game console. I have tried m_iFOV, but its buggy, how do I get the viewmodel fov, it wont come up on CE.
You can always use a dunper.
Quote Originally Posted by WildAssassinz View Post
You can always use a dunper.
That is true, but the dumper I was using didnt dump the viewmodel_fov offset, so idk, I will keep searching the web.
Quote Originally Posted by inc3pt View Post
That is true, but the dumper I was using didnt dump the viewmodel_fov offset, so idk, I will keep searching the web.
Offset section???
I presume you want the offset for the directions your player is currently looking at?
Those are stored 0x4D10 there. Do remember these come from the ClientState.
you tried, m_iDefaultFOV ?
He wants offset of viewmodl_fov convar, @WasserEsser posted sig patter for it in offset thread i think.
Quote Originally Posted by legit_player View Post
He wants offset of viewmodl_fov convar, @WasserEsser posted sig patter for it in offset thread i think.
Thank you. Yes I want the viewmodel_fov offset so I can write to it and go over 68.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ImStyL View Post
you tried, m_iDefaultFOV ?
No, I haven't, I'll try it tonight.
I found it on the offset thread Thank you everyone for the help!
Been over a week since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us