ExclamationOutdatedCatch 'em Bot v1.5.1.0 | Safest Anti Ban System

Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
Catch 'em Bot v1.5.1.0 | Safest Anti Ban System


MultiSorting, issue fixes

Release v1.5.1.0
Current Version: 1.5.1.0

Changelog

1. You can toggle different sort types at the same time


2. DPS sorting is more accurate now, include stab bonus, energy to charge #1404

3.Beta version of Schedule Actions!


How to use:

- Open Schedule editor
- Point at the hour you want to edit

- Right-click to that schedule tile
- Schedule action editor will open:


- Configure action as you want to!


- Click add action
- Add other actions to that hour if u want to, then close the actions editor
Important note: Actions will be performed only on "green" tiles, if it's startup tile, action will be performed before the bot start.
You can set settings by their config names!


- Stab bonus added to DPS number #1260
- Move Speed Factor at map page changed a bit, minimum value is 0.00001 now, so it will stop your bot at the current place. Also rightclick to speed factor slider will reset it.
- Github issues fixes



All Credits to Lunat1q


Virus Scans

VirusTotal
Jotti


Feel free to hit the Thanks and +Rep button.
Will keep posting new releases when available.
Catchem 1.5.1.0_mpgh.net.rar10.0 MB · 4,008 downloads Clean
I'm pumped to try the new version
/Approved

Post back results and use at your own risk.
Thanks for the upload champ
No usable PokeStops found in your area. Is your maximum distance too small?
What should I do?
Thanks for the upload champ
If you do manage to encounter any issues with this release, particularly No PokeStops being available or just multiple errors, please update your .NET FRAMEWORK to Version 4.6.2

It can be found here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=53344

Alternatively you can download the Pre-release software of Catch'em from the official Github (Version 1.5.1.1 )
What does the error (ATTENTION)MobBotRouting API Key is Empty! mean? Should I be worried?Bot works fine I think.
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by leidrac View Post
What does the error (ATTENTION)MobBotRouting API Key is Empty! mean? Should I be worried?Bot works fine I think.
U shouldn't worry much. If u want this to be fixed follow this steps(Akoloutha ta bimata)
Use Mapzen API key it's free .
1. Go to Mapzen(.com) website
2. Click "Developers" on top right
3. Make GitHub account
4. Go to the Mapzen webpage and add "developers/" to the end of the URL
5. Make a new key for "Turn By Turn" and "Elevation Service"
6. Go to "Settings" tab in bot
7. Go to "Navigation" section and go to "Routing Service" drop down menu and click "MapzenValhalla"
8. Copy both "Turn By Turn" and "Elevation Service" key into "API Keys" section
9. Save Settings and Voila!


Reply for any issues
Thanks!, one question, how to use device info?
"Get Data from you Android" not work, all spaces are left blank
No usable PokeStops found in your area. Is your maximum distance too small?
What should I do?

ANSWER?
I have a quick question if someone is able to help me out with this..

So, I created a new account via internet at the pokemon trainer club (PTC Account) and once I created it I logged on via the bot my first time, I did not log on via the phone first, where oak gives you tips and you get to chose a pokemon in the beginning.

So I noticed today when I logged in the to the PTC on my computer, it says my character is level 1 and havent caught anything whatsoever. But in the bot I am level 26 with tons of pokemon.

How is this possible? Is all my time i've put into this account via the bot not going to be there if i log into the account on the phone later on?
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Thanks for the upload champ
Enjoy


Quote Originally Posted by EikeNope View Post
No usable PokeStops found in your area. Is your maximum distance too small?
What should I do?

ANSWER?
Try installing the newest .Net Framework 4.6.2. Please post back if problem was solved.



Quote Originally Posted by yondaime1 View Post
I have a quick question if someone is able to help me out with this..

So, I created a new account via internet at the pokemon trainer club (PTC Account) and once I created it I logged on via the bot my first time, I did not log on via the phone first, where oak gives you tips and you get to chose a pokemon in the beginning.

So I noticed today when I logged in the to the PTC on my computer, it says my character is level 1 and havent caught anything whatsoever. But in the bot I am level 26 with tons of pokemon.

How is this possible? Is all my time i've put into this account via the bot not going to be there if i log into the account on the phone later on?
Are you sure you entered the correct login info?
any chance to battle in gyms in the future releases?
Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?